Gazillion is all about consistency. How would you like to have a printable theory resource that frees up lesson time and sets students up for success at home? Sound good?
Gazillion carefully reinforces basic music reading concepts through ten 2-page units that are easily completed at home. Gazillion’s Star Challenge will encourage your students set goals and strive for success each week.
The Private Studio License gives you permission to print as often as you like for your own private students, making this an affordable resource to offer your piano families.
Here are just a few ways you could use your digital download:
- print and bind to create theory booklets
- print the pages and add to a binder
- view and complete the pages on an iPad using an app like Notability
- print the pages and insert them into dry erase covers
Gazillion 1 contains ten 2-page units.
Here's what we cover:
- Featured notes in every unit, all lines and spaces including ledger lines
- Identify intervals 2-8
- Identify major and minor triads
- draw clefs, accidentals, note values, stems and more
- Mystery Words and Music Math
Also check out Gazillion Primer (elementary) Gazillion 2 (early intermediate).
Pages: 24 pages, black & white printing with color cover
Format: PDF instant download
Level: Late Elementary