Gazillion Book 1 is your must-have note speller workbook for late elementary piano students. It can be a challenge to cover all the basics in a piano lesson and still have time for fun activities. Gazillion frees up lesson time and improves pacing. Why? Because it's a consistent, clear, no-nonsense theory workbook.
It can be a struggle to get students to do theory pages at home. Gazillion encourages a consistent routine of two pages every week; we know that children excel when they have an expected routine. Plus Gazillion has a Star Challenge to help your students set goals for themselves. One star for remembering to do the pages up to three stars for perfect work.
Adding a theory book is an extra expense for families. The “download and print” Private Studio License means you can offer great content and make it very affordable.
Here's what we cover:
- focus on a new group of notes in every unit (including 2 ledger lines above and below)
- identify intervals and show them on a piano keyboard (intervals 2-8)
- identify major and minor triads and show them on a piano keyboard
- practice notating clefs, accidentals, note values, stems and more
- have a little fun with Mystery Words and Music Math
- includes ten 2-page units
Don't forget to check out Gazillion 2.
Content: 24 pages, black & white printing
Level: Late Elementary
PRIVATE STUDIO LICENSE
Permission is granted to the original purchasing teacher to print copies for his or her own private students. Not for use in schools with multiple teachers. Duplication for resale is not permitted, except to reimburse the cost of printing. Do not share the digital file.