Tunes for Two is a collection of seven arrangements of familiar classics and traditional tunes that you will be able to play right from the start. For even more fun, you can play along with your teacher or a more advanced friend to make it twice as nice.
These pieces use just the basics of reading notes and rhythms. I have included fingerings and brackets to help you along.
The 7 selections include:
- Ode to Joy (Beethoven)
- Aura Lee (Poulton)
- Morning from Peer Gynt Suite (Grieg)
- Pastoral from Symphony #6 (Beethoven)
- Morning Has Broken (traditional)
- Dona Nobis Pacem (traditional)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke)
Content: 18 pages (7 teacher/student duet arrangements)
Instrument: suitable for 26-string harp or larger, no levers required