The RHYTHM READERS include nine levels of rhythm concepts. Download and print this handy resource and you'll use it everyday in your piano studio.
Each level includes eight different rhythms. I have added a little splash of color and a cute graphic partly because it's pretty and partly to help you keep the levels organized! One easy download is going to keep your entire studio busy with rhythms.
- Level 1 - quarter, half, dotted half & whole notes
- Level 2 - eighth notes and quarter rest in 4/4
- Level 3 - eighth notes in 3/4
- Level 4 - eighth rest
- Level 5 - dotted quarter & eighth notes
- Level 6 - sixteenth notes
- Level 7 - dotted eighth & sixteenth (tim-ca)
- Level 8 - triplets
- Level 9 - basic 6/8
Your PDF contains all nine levels in one document. Print on heavy card stock and cut along the dotted lines for 8 rhythm strips for each level.
Pages: 18 pages
Format: PDF instant download
File Type and size: 620 KB