Tunes for Two is a collection of seven arrangements of familiar classics and traditional tunes that you will be able to play right from the start. Play along with your teacher or a more advanced friend to make it twice as nice.
These pieces use just the basics of reading notes and rhythms. I have included fingerings and brackets to help you along.
The 7 selections include:
- Ode to Joy (Beethoven)
- Aura Lee (Poulton)
- Morning from Peer Gynt Suite (Grieg)
- Pastoral from Symphony #6 (Beethoven)
- Morning Has Broken (traditional)
- Dona Nobis Pacem (traditional)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke)
Pages: 16 pages (7 teacher/student duet arrangements)
Format: PDF instant download
Instrument: suitable for 26-string harp or larger, no levers required